Monday, November 01, 2004

2004-2005, All Wrapped Up With a Lovely Little Bow.

Here are my pre-season playoff picks for this season. They're not going to be anywhere near correct, so don't bother to rub anything in my face when the season's over.

Eastern Conference:
1. Indiana
2. Philadelphia
3. Miami
4. Detroit
5. Cleveland
6. Orlando
7. Milwaukee
8. Atlanta

Western Conference:
1. Houston
2. Phoenix
3. Utah
4. San Antonio
5. Denver
6. Dallas
7. Los Angeles
8. Minnesota

Yes, I know, I have overestimated Utah, underestimated S.A., and "failed" to pick Sacramento or New York. Mostly, that is because I kind of hate the Knicks and Chris Webber. Also, I think we're just looking at seismic disturbances in the league this year, and it's gonna be really really really fun.

For the record, I think the Eastern Conf. finals will be Indiana v. Detroit, with the Pacers winning in 6 games; they will face Houston (fresh off beating the Lakers in the finals) for the championship, and the Rockets will win.

And yeah, this means no playoffs for the PDX this year (I hope I'm wrong) and a #7 seed for the Bucks. Man, realignment did us no damn favors at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home